Thursday, January 11, 2007

It cracks me up...

the idiocy of her words..."I never flatter." When in fact she constantly leans over backwards to flatter the shallow and unworthy. What a joke.

My first girlfriend was in her mid-30s when I was 23. She had a thing for high-school girls and tried to make me feel shitty for being post-20. Years later I fell in love with an online transgendered woman... Who was my age, but was still yearning for high-school-aged boys...

Truly, it's not exactly a fuck-up of mine. I fall in love with who I fall in love with. ...And then they turn out to have teenaged fetishes... How was I to know? ;p

The worst thing in the world is being in love with someone and then finding out they don't want you. Not because of YOU, necessarily, but just because you don't fit their outer criteria.

Love is so rare to me. I'm always amazed when people blow it off and/or give it to idiots or blowhards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said Steph !

JK

Beth Austin said...

Oh, THANKS, Kilroy! I guess you're my soulmate after all! ;p