Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shallow

A couple of days ago, I mentioned here on this blog being grateful to God for getting me through my transition from Texas to NYC. I just got this reply:
----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

God wants you to be happy, not angry - or have you all of a sudden lost touch with his divine grace? You are the most hypocritical, vengeful and by far SADDEST person I've had the dubious pleasure to come across. You are a locust, and will always be one. I feel sorry for your room-mate when you start acting like yourself. You just can't handle being treated well.

----------------------------------


The person who wrote the above is pathetic. She follows me around on the Internet and repeats what I say. When I mention God, she tries to mention God. When I mention a roommate, she tries to bring that up, as well.

As far as God's "divine grace" goes... While I have been thinking about God since I was 15 or so, I think that Julie's sole relationship with God is that she on occasion asks Him to provide her with the correct eyeliner.

No comments: