Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Wicked Game"

I was just sitting around thinking about how I'd like to have sex again, and then this song came on and confirmed that, yes, it really would be nice! ;p A sex-song of 10 years ago, but it still works today! ;p


The world was on fire
No one could save me but you.
Strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

No, I don't want to fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart]
No, I don't want to fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart]
With you
With you

What a wicked game you play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do
To make me dream of you
And I don't wanna fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart]
And I don't want to fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart]

World was on fire
No one could save me but you
Strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

No I don't wanna fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
[This love is only gonna break your heart]
With you
With you

Nobody loves no one

4 comments:

Beth Austin said...

Sex songs, Part 2 (as sung by Julie London):


It was fascination
I know
And it might have ended
Right then, at the start
Just a passing glance
Just a brief romance
And I might have gone
On my way
Empty hearted

It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone
With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned to love

It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone
With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned - to - love

Beth Austin said...

Plus "More"---couldn't find the lyrics online.

Beth Austin said...

Just Because
Lloyd Price

peak position 2/9/57

Just because you left and said goodbye
Do you think that I will sit and cry
Even if my heart should tell me so
Darling I would rather let you go

Just because you think that you're so smart
Going around and breaking lovers hearts
Before I let this thing happen to me
Darling I would rather swim the sea

I know you think you're smart
Just going around breaking lovers hearts

Just because I want someone who's kind
With a heart as good and pure as mine
But maybe I am asking far too much
Darling please don't ever break my heart

(musical interlude)

I know you think you're smart
Just going around breaking lovers hearts

Just because I want someone who's kind
With a heart as good and pure as mine
But maybe I am asking far too much
Darling please don't ever break my heart

(musical ending)

--------------


Sexy songs.

Anonymous said...

I won't write you a love song because you asked for it, because you need one...there's no need to write you a love song....today.