Saturday, July 26, 2008

And Neil Maciejewski's raising a kid...



The guy in this video, Neil Maciejewski, is often found commenting on his blog about what a great father and role model he is for his 4-year-old... All the while sending out photos of himself with a dildo stuck up his ass and hanging out on the circuit and dancing in drag.

If you want to be a fuck-up, then great. Just don't afterwards pretend that your 4-year-old is learning anything positive from your behavior. (Unless, of course, you WANT your kid to grow up dressing like a woman, posing with a dildo up his ass.)

Maciejewski's a poster boy for all of the bad things that Republicans have ever said about gay people. I feel sorry for his kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,

I share your concern about the four year old.

Mike said...

The start was pretty clever, but it got way too old way too fast. But I'm scared, Stephanie. I'm really scared.

Anonymous said...

OMG I work with that guy at Butler!!!!!! That is too funny!!!!! Can't wait until the kid gets old enough to get on the internet and see Daddy in action!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Steph, I've actually read Neil's blog. I also read yours too. I try to stay out of the frey, so to speak. But there is truth in what you say about Neil picturing himself as a role model, in a fake way that is. On his surface he tries to pretend he is holesome, but that is not the case.

Anonymous said...

Lemmehearyasay SKANKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOAN FAN Miss Vi (as in AGRA) from the Bronx