Friday, July 04, 2008

"She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh..."

In Austin during the spring and summer of 2003 I was completely smitten by this woman. After weeks of hanging around her at various parties, we finally hooked up at a club and we hung out all night and she asked me over... We stayed up all night talking about the Black Dahlia, and I watched as she did her nails... She had to work the next day and when it was time to go to bed, I volunteered to sleep on the couch downstairs, but she said, "Don't be silly" and invited me upstairs to her bed... TO SLEEP! :)

Two weeks later, she attended her high school reunion and three months after that, she ran off with a guy she met there to get married. (Prior to the "running off" there was plenty of Sturm und Drang...I acted pretty badly.)

We're back in touch now, oddly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hon. Goin' thru all this trouble jus' in a futile attempt to try and make me jealous? Alright, I'm givin' it to ya, I'm in a generous mood tonite. But what you need is, pardon the pun, is to grow a couple of balls, babe, if you catch my drift, that is ./. :-))

Just as to make it crystal clear to ya -
http://loleg.com/blog/images/06_04_15/periskop.jpg

Love always,
Julie L

Beth Austin said...

Julie, only a guy would think that picture you linked to was sexy. I don't care if you've "had your operation"---you still think and act exactly like a gay guy.

As for trying to make you jealous---um, no, it just happens that my former friend and I got back in touch over the weekend, and I liked that publicity photo of hers. She is gorgeous---and all that without a nose job or having to have her adam's apple removed! ;p

Anonymous said...

Now that I've given it some thought, you really may be right, fat femme wannabe(this femme thing is so sadly out of your reach, though - *wipes a couple of tears of Gold*) Last night I dreamed that Neil fuc*ed me in the ass so good, real good; the dream actually produced a stupendous orgasm! Ahhh, how wonderful - to be able retain my gayness, and still appear like a woman to the World - I have the best of all worlds, appealing to And enjoying ALL categories as long as I find someone HAWT, that is(sorry, you're NAWT :). I'm a lucky gal, and I praise my makerS - that is, honeybutch, if you catch my drift... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZ :-)))))))))))))))))))

Beth Austin said...

Honey, Ridickless Neil's not capable of fucking anyone in the ass. That must have been you doing the fucking with your phantom prick.