Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Tranny and the Pot-Bellied Twink



This bizarre message just in, verbatim, from Julie (aka "Tranny"). To try to explain some of her references, though that won't really help, sense-wise: "Sensen" is a Russian man on a photos site. "The script" is something I wrote and sent to Julie 8 years ago. Julie's "man" Neil is an aging, balding gay twink who's in a relationship and prefers gay men to trannies.

Here goes:

LOLOLOLOLOL - Sensen is an extremely sensual woman (hence her name, if you catch my drift, that is :) And she is a bisexual - which you boast to be, ass! I don't think so. (Btw, I had to answer the phone - but now you are properly banned, and I will ban your every LJ ID in the time to come). Oh, your so-called script was so goddamnly boring and uninteresting that I could not bring myself to be phoney about it in any way just to let you believe you had any hint of talent in that direction, hence my lasting silence about that subject - better stick to your pathetic online attempts at bitchery, Steffie Mine. Neil found your script laughable as well. LOLZ!! Honey, you ain't woman enough to take my Man(= Neil) away from me! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :P

-------------------------

My goodness! Neil Maciejewski (aka the "Pot-Bellied Twink" pictured) is now Julie Lindberg's "man"! Who'd've thought! ;p Congrats to the paunchy, balding couple!

No comments: