Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OK, just stop it, astrocenter horoscopes! :)

Your horoscope for May 13, 2009

Today you could feel a rush of sensual passion and desire, STEPHANIE, and may want to get together with a love partner in the evening. However, you might not be able to do this right now. Other responsibilities could get in the way of what you want to do. Perhaps it's best to schedule a meeting of some kind - even if it's very late in the evening. You'll need the comfort if nothing else.

------------------------------------------------------------

What's weird is how normal and happy such a horoscope might seem to someone else, yet how completely far-fetched it seems to me in my current state. (Like the joyous, love-infused horoscope of May 9 that I posted here days ago.)

Why do I feel so far removed from the very possibility of experiencing a "rush of sensual passion and desire"? I do very much "need the comfort."

No comments: