Thursday, May 14, 2009

Really, Astrocenter is messin' with my head!

Your horoscope for May 14, 2009

Some unexpected phone calls from friends or colleagues could bring you some wonderful news today, STEPHANIE. A serendipitous lucky break could end the logjam that has held up the attainment of all your hopes and dreams. Love, money, success in your career and personal development - all seem to be falling into place at once. You might spend much of the day walking around in a daze, trying to take it all in. Relax and stay focused. You're on your way!

--------------------------------

OK, as of 7pm Eastern on the 14th, still no such call! I'm waitingggggggggggggggg... :) Really, it's just downright MEAN of them to keep saying such wonderful things and then denying me! Love? Money?? Career success??? I can't even imagine that such nice things actually exist! (Well, I still have 5 hours left for "May 14." We shall see.)

No comments: