Sunday, August 09, 2009

I'm So Tired

It's doing me harm.

Back in high school when I'd spend the night with Ginny and we listened to this song: I argued and argued and argued that the line was "and cursed the walls around me." Ginny insisted, correctly 'cause she'd read somewhere, that it was "and cursed Sir Walter Raleigh."

p.s. Do kids "spend the night" at friends' houses any more? I used to love that, so mysterious and fun, plus getting to stay up to watch "Midnight Special" or "Saturday Night Live"...

p.s.s. Ginny and I once saw the movie "Frances" together and afterwards had matching (hot pink) "Frances Lives" T-shirts made and wore them proudly around school. I don't know that there's anything better than that.

------------------------------------------------------

No comments: