Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What to do

I don't know what to do.

Last night, I watched the (bad) "Manson" pseudo-doc on the History channel. Vincent Bugliosi said that as Abigail Folger was dying of stab-wounds, she was calling for her mother. (It's also always freaked me out that Folger was sitting on her bed reading and, as her soon-to-be murderers walked past her door, she allegedly smiled and waved at them... Then, there's her "Please stop. I'm already dead" on the front lawn...)

I just now found out: Folger was born on August 11, like me. I think Bugliosi said earlier in his book that Sharon Tate, while she was also being stabbed to death, also called out for her mother...

Mommy...

It's funny... In our time of need, we don't call out for Roman Polanski or Woytek Frykowski...

No comments: