Monday, November 30, 2009

$1063.26

I'm completely amazed and stunned by that amount. 2 weeks ago, I, in desperation, begged Joan Crawford fans, readers of the "Best of Everything" website, for contributions to help me stay in New York, to help me pay my rent... And they responded with over $1000 and tons of spiritually, psychologically helpful "you GO girl"-type of good, powerful wishes ...

WOW. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything... the kindness of their thoughts... and the utter kindness of their donating anything to me. Even donations from some people who are themselves unemployed, or from teenaged kids who still live at home with their parents...

My Joan site really has meant something to them since 2004. And they're now literally paying it back. Revealing, I think, the true character of all of us Joan fans: Support for hard work, acceptance of admitted weakness, support for a dream...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything.

No comments: