Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Curious George!



When you're unemployed, you get to scout out lots of formerly unexplored TV show re-runs. I will always, ALWAYS HATE "Three's Company" and "Who's the Boss" and "Full House" and "Sex and the City" however much they're shown and re-shown.

However... CURIOUS GEORGE rules! :) I normally avoid watching cartoons. Even adult cartoons that I know are funny after watching a few times, like "King of the Hill" and "The Simpsons" and "South Park." I don't know why. I just don't particularly enjoy watching them (though I'm gaining a penchant for "King of the Hill").

But Curious George... I just discovered this PBS show aimed at 4-year-olds last week and now... I cannot get enough of George! He's too incredibly cute; I can't stand it!

Other new-found TV favorites that I never would have discovered had I been gainfully employed: "The Office"; "18 Kids and Counting" (those Duggers -- freakishly religious, but also freakishly NICE to the point of fascination); "Everybody Loves Raymond."

No comments: