Saturday, September 11, 2010

Birthday Letters



I think the last time anyone other than my mother remembered my birthday was in 1994.

Here's a big FUCK YOU to the people I've given love and time and energy to who didn't, couldn't, wouldn't reciprocate. To those who forgot my birthday, lost my number, not just once but numerous times. I feel nauseated by the beautiful and powerful love energy that I've wasted on you all over the years. Your neglect and carelessness in return is indicative of your own inability to recognize and cherish something real, something of value.

"Love Wins" read one bumpersticker slapped on the dash of one car I rode in. Yeah, and "Visualize Whirled Peas," you shallow, shallow fool.

2 comments:

8thdayplanner said...

Happy Birthday!

Beth Austin said...

Ha! Thanks! (p.s. to everyone -- sorry for my above pity party, but I'm just sick of giving and giving emotionally and not receiving. Ugh.)