Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Stimulation

I love Rob Brezny's horoscopes! The below is sooooooooooo true of my personal life for, oh, the past 10 years!! Like he says, I have seriously GOT to "retrain myself"! Hopefully his reading of the omens for Leo is accurate. I'm bored to death being by myself all the time! When I was in New York, I didn't really care that I was single; I was in NEW YORK, which, seriously, was girlfriend enough. But now that my outer environment is no longer so stimulating, I definitely need some other, er... stimulation, both mental and physical.


Leo Horoscope for week of September 9, 2010

For years I've been in love with a woman who is also in love with me. Hooray! But when I was younger, I sometimes got embroiled in obsessive adorations for unavailable women. One didn't want me, another was already in a committed relationship, still another lived 6,000 miles away, and a fourth was a lesbian. The pain of those impossible attractions eventually prodded me to retrain myself so as to not keep repeating the pattern. Can I convince you to learn from my hardship? According to my reading of the omens, the next few months should be a time when you put a strong emphasis on allies who are available, not on the other kind.

No comments: