Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dead-Before-40... Partay!

OK, this picture, called "Oh Sylvia," that I just now found on some hipster's blog is just WRONG! :)

But it reminds me: My brother's turning 40 in the next couple of months and he's going to have a "Dead-Before-40" party to celebrate. Who else for me to be but Sylvia! And it's so easy: I just need a cardboard box that I can paint white and add some foil knobs-n-burners to and cut a door in and wear over my head like an oven. Maybe I'll scrawl some choice poem excerpts on the oven door.

I think my bro and sis-in-law are going to be Bonnie and Clyde... What people will possibly come up with is interesting to think about months ahead of time... We already have one friend who looks exactly like Jesus, but maybe he'll surprise us and come as Dimebag Darrell...


No comments: