Saturday, August 27, 2011

You're the one that I want.

After seeing this movie at the theater in 1978 when I was 13, I immediately went and bought a yellow "John Travolta for President" T-shirt at the Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth (at a "T-shirt shack" where you walked in and they had hundreds of designs to choose from on the wall -- you picked one and they ironed it on for you; do those places still exist? I used to love how they smelled -- of both latex and self-expression).

At 13, I thought Travolta was the sexiest thing! :)

Also recognizing now that I must have a weird fetish for men with greasy black hair: I'm mainly gay, but some men that I find very attractive and would sleep with: Elvis, Dean Martin, Andy Griffith (from "A Face in the Crowd")... oh, and Ted Hughes! No, not a "Daddy" fetish! :) My own dad was always military clean cut, with short blond hair! :)


No comments: