Monday, October 10, 2011

Paul McCartney got re-married...

... for the third time, Sunday, October 9. The news said that during the ceremony in London he sang for his bride 3 songs: Let It Be, Let Me Roll It, and a new song written just for her.



I've always liked the sexy "Let Me Roll It," from the classic 1973 Wings album "Band on the Run":

You gave me something, I understand,
You gave me loving in the palm of my hand
I can't tell you how I feel
My heart is like a wheel
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you

I want to tell you
And now's the time
I want to tell you that
You're going to be mine

I can't tell you how I feel
My heart is like a wheel
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you
Let me roll it
Let me roll it to you

-----------------------------------

Here's the thing, though: What bride wants re-tread songs? OK, it means something that PAUL MCCARTNEY is singing "Let It Be" and "Let Me Roll It" to you... but... only if you're a fan or something! He wrote those for other women! Let's hope the one new song was a good one! :)

p.s. October 9 is John Lennon's birthday. While Paul had probably forgotten, I'm sure Yoko will send him a note reminding. And in upcoming days: Sandra's mother died on October 11, and Ginny was born on October 11. I doubt very much that S. will remember. And I think that Ginny's parents will very much remember.

No comments: