Saturday, February 25, 2012

You know you're really old when...


... you buy your first "lip-plumper"! "Plumping age defense lift cream for lips and lip contours." When those smoke-lines can be ignored no longer!

I still had money left over from my Marshalls Christmas gift card and decided what the hell. Only $7.99 at this discount store. When I looked up the same product online, found it for $39, so I guess it was kind of exciting to find it for so cheap. But STILL! A LIP-PLUMPER! Jesus. Thus far, I've managed to make do with only minor help-meets like hair dye and moisturizer. It's kind of weird to advance to a "specialized stage"! ;p I guess next will be the eye-cream, the neck-cream, the "breast-lift" cream (! -- kid thee not, this company makes such a thing! It's all friggin' downhill -- literally -- from here!) ;p

And I'm actually scared to use the stuff! How "plumped," exactly, are said lips going to be?? I don't want to end up looking like Taylor from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" or Big Ang from "Mob Wives"!

No comments: