Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Karma Corleone

O neighbors whose backyard my window overlooks and who have pissed me off mightily on more than one occasion with loud firecrackers 'til 4 a.m. and loud parties 'til 4 a.m. and dumb-ass backyard bonfires during droughts...

Why O why do you tempt me with your STUPID DECISION to grow weed RIGHT BELOW MY WINDOW? Sigh.

Despite my nearly 30 years in Austin, I'm so NOT laid back (were the multiple shrieks out my window for you to "shut the fuck up" not a clue?)... And another firecracker holiday is coming up soon... Don't you know that if I have to call the police on you again for your noise and/or fire, I'm CERTAINLY also going to mention the new pot plants behind your shed? Don't you KNOW that about me by now?

2 comments:

e.f. bartlam said...

(were the multiple shrieks out my window for you to "shut the fuck up" not a clue?)

hahahah

I can't figure out how to follow this blog but I'll be back. Bet.

Beth Austin said...

Thanks, e.f. Sometimes I think I'm hilarious, but then when I'm greeted with silence by the rest of the world, I start to worry! :)