Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Car-brushing!

While waiting at the bus-stop this afternoon, I looked over at a car stopped at the red light, and a woman was brushing her teeth! I was fascinated. I guess she had a bottle of water with her to wet the toothbrush and to rinse with. But...where was she going to spit? Just stick her head out the window? Luckily I got to see the answer before the light changed: She had a cup with her that she spit into!

I've seen eating and putting on make-up and hair-brushing, etc., in a car. But I've never seen tooth-brushing! (I'm still a bit curious, though: Why not brush in the bathroom while still at work?)

Myself, I'm the messiest teeth-brusher in the world. The toothpaste goes all over both cheeks and dribbles down my chin. It's kind of embarrassing for me to brush in front of one other person in the home, much less in front of the whole world! I've tried learning from experts who manage to keep all the toothpaste foam completely INSIDE their mouths, but I simply can't figure out how to do it. Trying it in the car is obviously FAR beyond my meager capabilities.

Here are 3 ways to do it that I found on YouTube:







And an article from Australia: Woman Crashes Car While Brushing Teeth

No comments: