Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rob Brezsny Leo horoscope, week of October 25

I hope your father didn't beat you or scream at you or molest you. If he did, I am so sorry for your suffering. I also hope that your father didn't ignore you or withhold his best energy from you. I hope he didn't disappear for weeks at a time and act oblivious to your beauty. If he did those things, I mourn for your loss. Now it's quite possible that you were spared such mistreatment, Leo. Maybe your dad gave you conscientious care and loved you for who you really are. But whatever the case might be, this is the right time to acknowledge it. If you're one of the lucky ones, celebrate to the max. If you're one of the wounded ones, begin or renew your quest for serious and intensive healing. Halloween costume suggestion: your father.

Rob Brezsny Free Will Astrology

----------------------------------------------------------------

According to Rob Brezsny, whose "Free Will Astrology" horoscopes I usually respect, I should be my father for Halloween. How, though, does one dress up for that? A gun in my hand while he's shooting at my mom? Maybe snatch a 12-year-old girl and drag her by her hair down a hall because she was writing in her diary? Maybe take a 13-year-old to a school football game and then point out all of the "sluts"? Maybe take her, for a "treat," to a Cowboys football game... and then get so drunk during that she has to steer the car home after. To repeat: I'm puzzled, Rob Brezsny: How exactly does one dress up for that? With a beige suede jacket and cheap cologne?

No comments: