Monday, November 12, 2012

The Education of General David Petraeus

Guess what sign Paula Broadwell is? Hint: Let me just say that when I saw this picture of her, I thought, "Oh my god, she's REALLY attractive!" And then, "She looks just like..." So I had to run to Wikipedia, where I learned, as I almost certainly knew I would, that she's yet another damn Scorpio (this one November 9th, like Anne Sexton). Dammit, I can spot 'em! :)


p.s. And WHY is all of this even in the news??? Ohhhhh, sorry... No one, especially no one in the upper echelons of military or political power, has ever had an affair before! Silly me!

But beyond the officially dumb newscasts:


Knowing a bit about Scorpio women... this all came to the attention of the FBI because a jealous Broadwell sent another similarly dark, good-looking woman (socialite Jill Kelley, a dead-eyed, shallow hair-flipper and nose-job recipient, completely unlike Broadwell except for general dark appearance) threatening e-mails telling her to stay away from Petraeus...(The second picture here is of so-called "Petraeus family friend" Kelley with Petraeus's wife.)

Lesson: Don't ever let a Scorpio woman know that she's just a "type" and not a soul-mate by sleeping with a much, much cruder version of herself. Plays have been written upon less wrath. And, in the really olden days, even some wars fought.

No comments: