Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is agitation necessary?

Leo Astrocenter.com horoscope for 9/12/13:
Sometimes it seems impossible to express any feelings that do not come across as contrived, especially when you're seeking some artistic truth. You feel buried under such an unending cascade of myths and images that sometimes it feels as though you'll drown. Does the Age of Communication herald the End of Creativity?
-----------------------

True and not true. I'm decidedly NOT currently "buried under such an unending cascade of myths and images" right now. (Kinda wish I were. I miss them.)

No, rather, I've been feeling preternaturally calm for the past month or so, interacting calmly with real-life situations. My job is OK. Sandra and I are OK. There aren't fights and drama going on anywhere. "Does the Age of Communication herald the End of Creativity?" I wonder: I do feel kind of flat now that I'm not AGITATED about something! :)

No comments: