Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Can't make up my fuckin' mind!

One calendar is the norm. I decided to allow myself two (thinking optimistically: one for the home, one for the office). And now I can't delete one of these three!
 
Old Hollywood: Because I feel I'll be going to LA in 2014. And I like especially the old "Hollywoodland" sign from 1923 and the Hollywood Bowl silhouette from 1926. And the '40s street shots are kinda cool, though I'm not that interested in '40s H'wood.
 
NYC in B/W: The view from the Chelsea Hotel, the library lion, the arc of the Central Park trees.
 
NYC in color: The color verve of Times Square and the above-shot of the skyline.
 
I sat there for 45 minutes trying to pick two. And I could not! (Though, upon just reading my above descriptions, I'd probably delete the NYC color --- but Times Square! and the pretty approach to the Battery... and snowy Central Park...)
 
Yeah, yeah. Who the fuck cares. What calendar I pick does not determine my future... But I so want to FEEL my two 2014 calendars! ;p
 
 



No comments: