Sunday, May 24, 2015

Paul McCartney & Wings "Jet" 1976

To the constantly, obnoxiously loud, yelling black man who lives below me: Here's some loud White-Girl Payback Shit blasted at 1 a.m. via my stereo, now YouTubed just for you, you constantly aggrieved, yelling-at-your-wife/yelling-at-the-world obnoxious "muthafucka." (How's YOUR potential complaint gonna work out, I wonder: "I heard Paul McCartney at 1 a.m." No one in 2015 is gonna BELIEVE that, you fucking idiot.)

p.s. In 2015, your kid most likely didn't get into college because he was stupid, not because he was black. As you were yelling outside my window last week to some unknown phone recipient, do you REALLY think there's a "conspiracy" to keep your kid out of college? Really? There aren't government grants for minorities? Your kid must be REALLY stupid to not have gotten ANYTHING.

Fuck you and your loud-ass voice that I have to listen to all week long. I have a Master's degree and I work as an Editor, but you make me feel as if I live in Section 8 housing. In that regard: Wish I had a man in my life who would go downstairs and punch you in your loud face.

In the meantime, enjoy Paul at 1 a.m., and we can take it up with the landlady tomorrow re which has been worse.
 

No comments: