Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blue Victoria Crowned Pigeon of Happiness

In the wee hours of Tuesday morning, I had a series of intense dream images.

(1) Donald Trump was lying next to some carney performers, observing some sexual act (but not participating in it). I was next to him, watching the show, then pointed out to him that media people were approaching. As the cameras and microphones descended, he passed me his credit card (!). It did not have his name on it; rather, it had an African name (no, not "Barack Obama"). I did not expect to use the card in the future (in fact, I felt self-righteous about not planning on using it), but still it felt very nice/warm/protective that he had given it to me.

That dream segued into:

(2) I'm watching 2 blue birds with crests, plus their 2 babies, flitting around a pond. All of them, for their food, are dipping into what I, in the dream, call an "artichoke."

I wake up then. What was that bird?? And immediately upon waking: OH, it's wasn't an "artichoke" but rather, a "lotus flower"! I had to search on the Internet today for what-in-the-world type of bird that was: turns out, a "Victoria crowned pigeon."

 
 
No "official symbolism" that I could find online for "Victoria crowned pigeon" combined with "lotus." But these felt good to me both in the dream and when I woke up. Trump, too. It was a good night.

No comments: