Tuesday, May 30, 2017

ENOUGH.

After liberal professor Bret Weinstein had the nerve to object to a call for a "No Whites Day" on the Evergreen State College campus in Washington, here's what happened on campus. I'm embarrassed for the white administrators in this video, who are too cowardly to stand up for intellectual honesty, and too cowardly to put these proto-fascists in their place. ENOUGH.

http://dailycaller.com/…/no-campus-for-professors-opposed-…/

What's happening right now in America reminds me of the chaotic idiocy that I experienced firsthand while attending grad school in San Francisco in 1994-95. One example of many: One day while riding the bus, a young black guy got on. The bus fare was $1, but the guy either didn't have the money or didn't feel like paying it. So he made a big scene with the driver. We riders all sat there for minutes while the guy went blah-blah-blah with the driver. Finally, an old white woman sitting next to me stood up and tried to hand the young man a dollar bill. Nope, didn't want it. Just wanted to argue with the driver. We sat there for more minutes. Finally, the driver gave up and let the guy ride for free.

At the time, I thought, "No fucking way this would ever happen in Texas (my home state)." I gratefully escaped back to Austin the second I was awarded my degree.

Now, in 2017, it appears there is no escape. The San Francisco insanity has followed me home and spread, like a cancer, over the whole country.


No comments: