Sunday, October 28, 2018

What does it all mean??

(1) I really like how Skechers and (2nd from left) Sloggers look aesthetically.
(2) I'm planning on working out a lot more.
(3) I have too much spare cash on-hand for random stuff.
(4) I'm stockpiling the shoes I'll be wearing in my old age.



---------------------------------------------------------------

(1) The black ones look stupid here in the photo, but I actually do like how Skechers look. RE the Sloggers: I have a greenish pair and a solid black pair. It's been raining in Austin for 2 solid months. I got sick of wearing the same 2 pairs of rain shoes all the time.
(2) Walking a mile a day. Yes, I would like to do this. (From NYC in 2007 until I got my car in Austin in 2016, I walked over 2 miles a day. Since 2016 and the car, I've put on 15 lbs. I look like shit.)
(3) Yeah. They were all on sale, but I could have just bought two instead of four.
(4) They are all super-comfortable. Yes, since they won't be getting much wear from me "working out," I'm sure they'll all last for decades and come in quite handy in my old age. 

No comments: