[Blogger has been messed up for the past few weeks. I have to add a white background to make sure the text shows up. Sorry for the ugly.]
Got indoor kitties? Gotta keep 'em entertained.
p.s. This is the first time I've ever had purely indoor cats. And FOUR of them.
In the past when I had cats, I'd let 'em out in the morning, and let 'em in when I got home from work. I trusted that they'd entertain themselves.
Yeah, they did entertain themselves, but they also got run over.
After 10 years of not having a cat, this time I'm going to keep all of my cats indoors. And do what I can to entertain them.
After 10 years of not having a cat, this time I'm going to keep all of my cats indoors. And do what I can to entertain them.
No comments:
Post a Comment