I rarely get sick, and so I don't usually have a doctor handy, even when my employer offers health-care. Today, in 2021, I've had an odd ear-ache for the past month---the first couple of weeks of this past month, I ignored it, but after the 3rd and 4th week, I finally figured out that it was serious, and that taking decongestants and using store-bought ear-drops did not work.
(Reminds me of when I had an eternal yeast infection lasting for 5 years or so, from 1996 to 2001----during that time, I ate lots of yogurt, took lots of vitamins, did lots of things that were supposed to get rid of yeast infections... Nothing worked until I finally went to a doctor and I got antibiotics! Haven't had a yeast infection since.)
I finally made a doctor's appointment for the ear. The first doctor's appointment I've made for anything in the past 15 years! Looking forward to getting my ear fixed with real medicine and to finding out what all else is wrong with me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment