People I've been in love with since a teen have been showing up in my dreams recently. Ginny, for instance, recently presented herself in black robes with a smile/smirk of greeting on her face! And Kathy and Kris were my friends. And my brief high-school senior-year boyfriend Joel---I can't remember what he was doing, but he was there.
A week ago, I dreamt I was sitting on my front porch, and saw a woman falling out of an airplane, with skirts flying/flailing. I couldn't believe the horror of what I was seeing, so I ran around the corner of my house, where I then saw the woman, and the plane itself, fall to earth.
Admittedly, I've recently been thinking of the concept of being re-integrated into the cosmos... Doesn't mean I want to be re-integrated right now! :)
9/29/21 update: Ginny in another dream, and she was telling me something serious, but when I woke up I couldn't remember. Ginny used to appear to me once every couple of years, but she's showing up more frequently now...
No comments:
Post a Comment