I was VERY bored by this song when I was a teen. (Was still into the Bay City Rollers and KISS and hated disco, and was about to get into New Wave.)
Today, though, I think that Andy Gibb's "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" (written by Barry Gibb) and "Thicker Than Water" (Barry and Andy Gibb) and "Shadow Dancing"(Barry/Robin/Maurice/Andy Gibb) are all very good songs.
I never bought any Andy Gibb album at the time, but I just now bought his Greatest Hits.
Andy Gibb died in 1988, at age 30. Official version: Heart problems. Real cause: Drugs. He'd long been an addict, even before coming to the States. (His family still blames a bad relationship with Victoria Principal.)
Today, though, I think that Andy Gibb's "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" (written by Barry Gibb) and "Thicker Than Water" (Barry and Andy Gibb) and "Shadow Dancing"(Barry/Robin/Maurice/Andy Gibb) are all very good songs.
I never bought any Andy Gibb album at the time, but I just now bought his Greatest Hits.
Andy Gibb died in 1988, at age 30. Official version: Heart problems. Real cause: Drugs. He'd long been an addict, even before coming to the States. (His family still blames a bad relationship with Victoria Principal.)
No comments:
Post a Comment