I haven't talked to my mother in a year and a half, but the other night,
after posting my picture of "miezekatze" (above) on this blog, I was
feeling sentimental (and drunk) and sent her an e-mail with that photo
attached, asking her if she remembered the little cat... A day or so later, she sent me the below photo with the message: "I looked for old photos with Miezekatze and found these. They were taken
in February 1966 on our way to the Azores when we spent the night at
Bob & Billie's in Richardson before being taken to the airport."
Oh my god, my heart is happy (and broken). I have so much anger toward my family members, but it is such a relief to let go of the anger, even if temporarily.
Oh my god, my heart is happy (and broken). I have so much anger toward my family members, but it is such a relief to let go of the anger, even if temporarily.
-------------------------------------------------
AstroCenter.com: Tue Feb 26
Your mother may be on your mind today, Leo. Your mother probably
affects how you think, act, and feel, both in the past and now. If your
mother's sign is opposite yours, conflict and misunderstanding can
happen more easily. Take the time to learn about her sign today to help
you understand her and the relationship you have.
--------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment