Saturday, July 06, 2019

Four cats!

I can't believe that a few weeks ago I was ready to dump two of the kittens off to a shelter, just so I'd "only have two cats." (Having four cats being weird.) Granted, Solomon's failure to poop and pee where appropriate was maddening. But... he/she (so black, I can't tell) has since learned to go in the box! My apartment doesn't smell any more.

I live in a 1200-sq-ft apartment. There's room for four cats. At 12 weeks, they all get along. And I can afford to feed them. And I like them all.

Sweet-looking little "Lily" turned out to be a boy, and the most rambunctious/obnoxious of the bunch. Solid/stolid "George" turned out to be a calm, affectionate little girl (now "Georgie"). Black cat Solomon---who knows what sex, but still the explorer with his watchful eyes who does his own thing...

Along with mama Hennessy, gorgeous little cats. My cats.

Now: Appreciate the goddamn Castle, cats! :)

No comments: