After the magnitude of Plath's struggles, as I posted below, I'm rather embarrassed to mention what's been stressing ME out for the past 2 weeks:
My online merchandise orders aren't showing up like they should! And my returns aren't being credited as they should! Oh, and today a car repair place tried to charge me $50 for a gas cap!
Little niggling things that make me feel a sense of "things not being quite as they should." (But yes, of COURSE, better that sense than a sense of "things are horribly wrong." Both, though, share the unnerving quality, to different degrees, of: Something's wrong, but I have no control over it.)
Lest I be considered shallow: In my defense, while I do seem to have a temporary respite from job/money troubles, there remains the ongoing malaise about family issues, and the ongoing existential question: Why am I always alone? Along with the knowledge that my current financial well-being could disappear in a year or two. So don't think I'm getting cocky or anything! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment