Monday, May 06, 2019

Kittens!

What if I can't give two of them up after 6 weeks? The idea of shortly relegating two to a shelter (albeit a no-kill shelter) seems awful. But, still, I can't keep FOUR CATS (three babies plus Mama) in my apartment. That's how people eventually appear on "Hoarders" and how early-middle-aged ladies eventually become Old Cat Ladies.

If I had to pick one to keep today, after 4-and-a-half weeks, I'd pick the tigery-faced one, who's the cutest. But they're all still so little, still only being brave enough to roam around the bedroom... nobody's yet ventured out into the rest of the apartment. I've petted all of them, and the black kitty likes the petting the most, rolling over to let me stroke his/her baby belly---but his fur is so black, I can barely see his eyes and can't tell if his features are cute or not! (And so, Tigery is currently the sassiest and cutest...)


No comments: