Always grand plans for a few vacation days... This upcoming stretch I feel actually relaxed and good about.
I left work having kicked ass in the days prior. Plus: a co-worker I don't trust, either personally or work-wise, is now out for the next few months --- leaving a co-worker I DO very much trust in charge of a major project that we share.
Day One: Woke up at 7am. Went back to sleep. Woke up again at 10am. Swam. Ate, read "Helter Skelter," went back to sleep. Dusk: Woke up, fed cats both inside and out, went and bought beer, put together a small bookshelf that I'd ordered for my overflowing poetry main shelf and also transferred "kids' books" and "Mythology" to these shelves.
p.s. Cats, and my cats, are so interesting and interested in everything around them. Half of the fun of putting my shelf together and arranging the books was watching how my cats interacted with everything that was going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment