He left many things unfinished. Gearing up for 2024.
After I posted, was notified that the video had been removed for violating YouTube's "Terms of Service."
This was a former president making a mainstream speech covered by both Fox News and C-Span. Trump has been removed from Facebook and Twitter, and now YouTube. Even if you don't like Trump, you've got to question why his opinions are being censored so stringently on social media platforms.
Reminded of pastor Martin Niemoller's 1946 post-war "confession":
This was a former president making a mainstream speech covered by both Fox News and C-Span. Trump has been removed from Facebook and Twitter, and now YouTube. Even if you don't like Trump, you've got to question why his opinions are being censored so stringently on social media platforms.
Reminded of pastor Martin Niemoller's 1946 post-war "confession":
First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a CommunistThen they came for the Socialists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a SocialistThen they came for the trade unionists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a trade unionistThen they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a JewThen they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
What's happening right now in America is the equivalent of what Niemoller was talking about, except a reverse image---this time it's the left-wing Communists in charge and banning all thought that doesn't agree with their propaganda.
No comments:
Post a Comment