Well, it wasn't that amazing, but still...
I hadn't done laundry in 4 weeks. I had organized piles in my bedroom (whites/jeans/blacks), but there they sat.
My two toilets were disgusting. (How did ONE person fuck up TWO toilets?)
I woke up Saturday with a hangover (as usual every other day). While watching the Longhorns game from my couch, got pumped up enough about the game (and disgusted with myself) to aggressively clean the fucking toilets during the ads.
Sunday was the 5:45am wakeup day, totally not hung over. A really pretty fall day in Austin, 70 degrees. Did the laundry, went and put in 4 hours of extra work, got gas in my car. Came home and then... the day was so beautiful and mellow, I felt like going back out again! Went and deposited 3-month-old checks for $51 (from an August towing refund and a candy-machine refund) that I couldn't quite figure out how to deposit before... Austin's great on a Sunday.
The only thing I regret is the shitty McDonald's "Egg McMuffin Meal" I got before going into work --- crummy sandwich/hashbrown wedge/watered-down orange juice for over $6.

No comments:
Post a Comment