The rickety table that once hosted me and my computer back when I lived in one room (2010 through 2015) is now a table for plants when I've brought them in from my backyard for the winter.
p.s. In Penny News: Of the four stray cats (Penny, Henny Penny, Papa Penny, L'il Penny) that I've been feeding since July --- L'il Penny has disappeared. Papa Penny and Penny show up maybe twice a week. The most constant is Henny (the one with the scar on his/her nose), who has now taken to waiting daily on my backyard fence for me to come home after work --- then meows dramatically as I get his/her food dish ready, even letting me pet her/him sometimes. I keep thinking of when my lease is up in April... What will happen to the Penny Family? If I stay, no problem, but if I leave...


No comments:
Post a Comment