About a month ago, a few electric sockets started acting up in my apartment. Three in the kitchen (a light, and the sockets where my microwave was plugged in), and two in the nearby dining area (where I have my stereo plugged in). The "acting up" messed up my microwave and old boombox, though moving them to new sockets helped the microwave, at least.
Upon putting in a repair request, I've so far had 3 different maintenance guys come in. All have said, incorrectly, re the light: "It's just the light-bulb." And 2 of 3 have said, incorrectly, re the sockets: "You just need to re-set" and "It's working fine---see?" (pointing to their chargers). Upon which I told them to look at what I had plugged in as an example---which wasn't working.
Incompetence is tedious.
But, hey---At least I don't OWN this place and don't have to pay for all of this BS!
No comments:
Post a Comment