In general, the cats do like to bat stuff under something and then try to fish it out. It's initially a challenge for them, but after about 5 minutes, they apparently forget about that challenge!
Sunday, July 25, 2021
Messy Little Cats
While rearranging my living room tonight (and upon moving a CD shelf out from the wall), I was a bit shocked to see all of this CRAP the cats had batted under the shelf! All of the plastic-straw-things and catnip-stick-things and crumpled bits (the tin foil from my cig packs), I'd initially tossed onto the floor for them to play with. How they all ended up in this location below the shelf, I don't know! (And two good pens of mine! THOSE I never gave them to play with!)
In general, the cats do like to bat stuff under something and then try to fish it out. It's initially a challenge for them, but after about 5 minutes, they apparently forget about that challenge!

In general, the cats do like to bat stuff under something and then try to fish it out. It's initially a challenge for them, but after about 5 minutes, they apparently forget about that challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment